And so it begins! BUM BUM BUMMMMM! lol
Alrighty everyone should of gotten a note by now telling them whom they are gifting.
Since I was out of commission for a while and couldn't get the notes out sooner(I'm still freaking sick..Damn cold or flu thing) I'm extending the deadline.
The new deadline is by December 31.
Find out what you're giftee's interests are. Be it their own original characters, to art they have in they're favorites. Whatever it is you think they'll like. If you're unsure or just can't figure it out note me and I'll do my best to get the information for you without giving away you're secret identity. Gift requirements
- - Remember folks this is a GIFT for someone else, make it as nice as you possibly can for them yea?
- - No, it doesn't need a crazy background but just make sure whatever you make the focus of your drawing is done extra nice.
- - I would prefer colored drawings but if that's not your thing then please be sure the lines,shading, black and white are done well.
- - It MUST be a finished drawing.Be honest with yourselves. There isn't tons of time to work on these so don't start some crazy complicated project and not finish. I would prefer one finished drawing over a half done one.
- No, it doesn't have to be holiday themed
Submission of gifts
Upload your gift to STA.SH until the 31st and note me that you've finished with a link to your drawing. When the 31st hits you upload your gift to devart and reveal your secret identity! I'll be posting all the gifts in a single journal so everyone can see the gifts. Can't submit your gift?
Now, if life happens and you just can't get your drawing in before the deadline please note me and I'll give you an extension of a few days. If you just CAN'T submit anything then please please please PLEASE
let me know ASAP so I can start working on a replacement gift. If I receive no note or message from you telling me about your missing gift I'll assume you're a no show and are banned from events, contests and giveaways next year.
Think I covered everything. If not feel free to ask me questions whenever. Have fun everyone!